3 get-to-know-me things
1. I am very, very shy when I first meet people, but once I feel comfortable and safe, I will probably talk your ear off and ask you a million and one questions about yourself.
2. I've spent half my life in California and half my life in Wisconsin (with a little Colorado and Texas time thrown in) which couldn't be more polar opposite places to live! I love each place for different reasons. I wish that I could take those things I love in each and combined them into one place!
3. I am a stay-at-home-mom. At the age of 24, some people think it's odd or "different" than the norm. It's just something that works for our family right now. I do however plan on finishing school and having a career of my own one day, after I enjoy these precious years with our children :)
2 things I'm looking forward to about the conference
1. I am looking forward to growing in Christ and learning how to use my blog and voice to glorify Him. I feel like this conference is going to influence (no pun intended) and challenge me spiritually in ways I've never imagined!
2. Meeting all you amazing bloggers! I can not wait to make some new friends and get to know many of you on a more personal level. Of course I can't wait I meet these special ladies as well Alli, Kerrie, Julie, and Jen.
1 thing I can't leave home without
1. I can't leave home without my iPhone! I know this is probably everyone's answer, but after attending CE, I realized how necessary an iPhone is on trips! Okay, maybe not necessary, but a definite plus when it comes to blogging and keeping in touch with my boys, and not to mention keeping from getting lost. FaceTime, check! Instagram, check! GPS, check!
If you are attending the conference, please leave a comment with your blog so I can get to know you too! :)